Saturday 10 November 2012

Who Knew!?


I'm not back in the UK yet and people have already asked me how I've changed, and what I have learnt about myself.

Well a week on from finishing the ride, I have learnt something about myself.  I am a natural born Turtle Hero!  I have previously blogged about how across the USA I saved numerous turtles from being squished on the road, so imagine my surprise when I found myself in Costa Rica, again being a guardian angel of the Turtle!

Walking down the beach we came across a nest of turtles hatching and running for the sea.  I do not believe in interfering in nature, but I found myself staying with the little guys to ensure the birds around didn't have a late lunch.



So an unexpected lesson to learn from cycling for 90 days, but there you have it.  I am a Turtle Lover!

My Turtle Clan


A bit dazed and confused

This guy was named Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment